Amazingly, I actually lost weight this week. Why that is so amazing is that we spent the last half of the week on vacation. We stayed at a wonderful B&B that provides snacks and treats 24-hours a day, plus a fantastic 3-course breakfast every morning. Add to that going out for supper every evening. I was worried. BUT we spent the first half of the week eating cabbage soup, so I guess that must have balanced it out. Whew! Now on to better eating...ALL week long!
Oh, I also have to confess that I bought a BIG bag of mini-chocolates this week (my #2 item on my "don't buy, don't eat" list.) BUT I did not buy them for me--they are prizes for the Awana kids. AND I did not open them-they are in the car ready to go to (and stay at) Awana tonight. And now I have to quit talking about them or I'll be out in the car opening a big plastic bag.....
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment